N/APosted on - 09/07/2012
I want to create a spoofing WiFi zone and I need your help. I tried to configure my WiFi router using my laptop but I do not know exact ip configuration for it. Can anyone tell me the correct ip settings to achieve this.
How to create a spoofing wifi zone?
Hello Alanjayason ,
What specific wireless router do you have? Here’s the general procedure how to do it,
1. Find for the IP Address at the back of your product,
2. Connect to port other than the blue port which is separated from the other 4 ports, connect it either of the 4 ports group. Configure your LAN IP address (V4).
3. If you can find 192.168.0.1 at the back then that should be your Default Gateway, say:
IP Address: 192.168.6.0.2
Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.0
Default Gateway: 192.168.0.1
4. After all that value are set, in your browser type the default gateway (192.168.0.1) in this case.
5. Then there should be a “Setup” tab. You have to specify the IP Address of the source if you are in Static ip, else use dynamic. You can change your IP address (but I suggest don’t change) Tick the DHCP Server radio button.
6. In “Wireless” select manual and choose the network mode if there is (I suggest the mixed frequency for compatibility of other wireless device).
7. Rename your WiFi name, then set the channel to auto. Don’t forget to enable the SSID Broadcast.
8. Put the internet source to the blue port (The one that is not in the group of 4 port).
9. That it. Your WiFi should appear in your wireless device. If you want to put password in your WiFi. Just go to Wireless tab and choose Wireless Security and choose “WPA Personal”.
10. Please don’t forget to click Save Changes every tab.