N/APosted on - 09/07/2016
Hey! I have given a project to make a presentation for a product to be marketed for different companies. It should be simple, attractive and good-looking that can catch everyone’s attention. Can anyone tell me how to create a PowerPoint slideshow?
How To Create A Powerpoint Slideshow On Office 2010?
The Slideshows are the best way to publicise any product or project of a company.
The presentations differ by many styles and formatting. The catchier it is the more people like it. To begin with:
• Open the MS PowerPoint application. On the first window, you will see two blank boxes.
• Hit the File tab, and then click on the New option.
• Choose any template from the samples if you want a preloaded background.
• If you want a specific theme, click on the corresponding box under the ‘New’ tab.
• After the theme gets loaded, enter the Title and Sub-title in the respective fields.
• Click on the ‘New Slide’ option on the left-hand side of the screen to add more content.
• You can also add pictures, clipart, etc. to make a more designer presentation.
• Now, save the file.
• Go to the Slideshow tab, click on ‘From Beginning’ to start the presentation.