N/APosted on - 09/26/2012
How to create Delphic simple database?
This is the first time that I will be going to deal with database management for I need it to connect to my programming language projects.
Can you give me some link of famous video tutorials that will really help me learn the connecting process.
How to create delphi simple data base?
Here's How You Can Create Simple Delphi Database:
1. Run Delphi and select File -> New Application.
2. From the Component palette select Data Access page .
3. Place one TTable component on a form.
4. Select one TDataSource component on a form.
5. Place Data Controls page on the Component palette.
6. Place one TDbGrid component on a form.
7. Give the DatabaseName of the TTable component (Table1) to the name of the database to access. Choose DBDemos.
8. Keep the TableName property to the name of the table in the database. Select customer.db
9. Select TDataSource (DataSource1) component and set DataSet property to the name of the table component, that is: Table1.
10. Select TDbGrid (DBGrid) component and set the DataSource property to the name of the data source component, i.e. DataSource1.
11. Set the Active property of the table component to True and you are done.