N/APosted on - 09/27/2012
I am having a programming lesson that needs me to produce a form I hope you can help me on how to create auto click web form button? Any free download sample codes will do help me a lot in this matter. Can you suggest the best programming language that I can easily create auto click web form button? Thanks
How to create auto click web form button?
I can help you in this; all you have to do is to use visual basic programming language to create a web clicker for your form. I would suggest you to use Visual Basic 2010. Visual basic 2010 is a part of the Visual Studio 2010 Express family. It is a free set of tools which can be used by windows developers to build custom applications. Visual Basic provides a very easy way to set up the .NET framework based applications. The Visual Basic applications are integrated with a very good security ability and language interoperability. Mouse clicking is automated through auto clicker application. They can also be used to generate input which was recorded earlier. Now all you have to do is to follow the following instructions:
1) First open Visual Basic Express 2010. On the start page, select “New project". Select the programming language (visual basic). Now select the project mode. It would be “Windows Form Application". When the project mode is selected then enter a name for the application. Specify a location for the project files in your computer drives.
2) Now, on the Solution Explorer, click “Form1.vb”. Click “Toolbox” and select “Button” from the toolbox. Click the blank area of the form where you want to place the button. It would automatically be named as “Button1.” Create another button that will automatically be named as “Button2.” Now go to the Toolbox and drop a timer on the form that would be named as “Timer1”. Click Timer1 and go to the Properties section. Change its “Interval” to 100 milliseconds, which will set the clicking event to occur in every 100 millisecond.
3) Double-click on "Button1" and enter the following code between the "Sub Button1_Click" and "End Sub:"
Double-click Button2 and enter code:
4) Declare a mouse_event function: Private Declare Sub mouse_event Lib “user32” (ByVal dwflags As Long, ByVal dx As Long, ByVal dy As Long, ByVal cbuttons As long, ByVAl dwextrainfo As Long)
Private Const mouseclickup =4
Private Const mouseclickdown=2
5) Ok! Now the last thing you have to do is to Double-click Timer1 and enter code which is as follow:
mouse_event (mouseclickup, 0,0,0,0)
mouse_event (mouseclickdown, 0,0,0,0)
And your button will be created. Hope so this information will be very useful for you.