N/APosted on - 05/26/2015
I have a single database file whose size is approximately 5.9 GB. Its 6 GB along with supporting files. I tried compressing it but it simply taking long time and didn’t had more space left in C drive too. Right now my problem is that, I am able to copy the supporting files which are of small size but not the database file. How to copy big files into pen drive? Is there any limitation on the size of the file that can be copied to pen drive? I formatted the pen drive with full 14 GB available space but still the problem has not bem solved. Thanks a lot.
How to copy big file into 16GB pen drive
If you are directly trying to copy a 4+GB file size data into FAT32 format pen drive, you will get the same error. So maybe you are trying the same.
If this is the problem you want to do the following.
1. Mount your pen drive.
2. Right click on pen drive.
3. Click on Format.
4. You will get a popup.
5. Inside that go for NTFS under File system.
6. Then go for quick format which consume less time
7. Disable quick format which is a normal one consumes more time.
8. Click start.
9. Then you will get a format complete display.
10. Now you try to copy the file.