N/APosted on - 01/20/2013
Making a macro easy to run,We can run a macro by choosing it from a list in the Macro dialog box. To make a macro run whenever we click a particular button or press a particular key combination, we can assign the macro to a toolbar button. a keyboard shortcut, or a graphic object on a worksheet.
How can we run easily of our macro?
You can create the macros in Excel 2007. You can follow these steps and Create macros:
1. Open MS Excel
2. Click on View Tab
3. Find the macro (upper right side)
4. Click on Macros button > Record Macro…
5. Then recording is started and Record your clip and stop from Button (Lower Left side)
Then if you want to play Macros:
1. Click on Macros Button > View Macros
2. You can also create the shortcut from option of specific macro.
I wish this solution may be fruitful. Thanks!