N/APosted on - 07/26/2016
I am creating Powerpoint presentations for my clients, and I feel that it lacks some Charts and Graphs. Graphics are always an important and essential part of a presentation. Please, someone, tell me how I can Create an ORG Chart in Powerpoint?
How can I Create an ORG Chart in Powerpoint?
It is very easy to use MS Powerpoint to add the Organizational Charts.
1) Open your Presentation in MS Powerpoint.
2) On the Insert menu, select the “SmartArt” button.
3) Choose the desired Chart or Graph that you wish to insert in your Presentation.
4) You can change the Colors and the Boundary Setup of the Charts using the “Format Shape” tool.
5) Enter the Values for the Chart Units.
6) Save your Presentation in Powerpoint Slideshow Format.
This is how you can add Organizational Charts to your Presentation.