How to add mp4 screen savers win 7? Can you give me a step by step process on how to perform this kind of application? I want to venture and learn more about this I am using Windows 7 operating system I hope there is a feature that will allow to add mp4 screen savers win 7.
To add a MP 4 file as screensavers first of all a video screen saver is required. Get this from Microsoft resources. Install the application. Now follow the simple method by which you set a photo as screen savers. Perhaps you do it by right clicking the desktop, then properties and screensavers.
You can do the same by launching the installed program from setting button.
I have an effective solution for you. I tried the following steps and I successfully had MP 4 screensavers on my computer. I provided you some screenshots for easy reference.
1. Install Windows Photo Gallery if you do not have it on your programs. You may get the application from. In Windows 7, you can have a video screensavers from Windows Photo Gallery. Hence, you need to have this application on your computer.
2. Right click on the Desktop and choose Personalize.
3. Click on “Screen Saver”.
4. Click the dropdown arrow and select Photo Gallery.
5. Press the Settings button.
6. Click the radial button for “Use photos and videos from”.
7. Press Browse button and find the folder that has your MP 4 video.
If you have MP4 videos and you want to use them as screensavers, you can try VideoPaper. Just download the file and unpack it. You can use 7-Zip to unpack the file. Once the file is extracted, double-click “VideoPaper.exe” and you should get a notification in the taskbar. Right-click the VideoPaper icon on the system tray and select “Settings.”
On the next screen, configure the program how it will display your video as background screensaver. Click “Create Video Panel” to create a profile for your video. You can create multiple profiles for multiple videos. Under “Panel Settings,” you can adjust the width and height of your video to match the resolution of your screen.
If you want to set the video on the center of your screen, set both “Top” and “Left” fields to zero (0). Once you are satisfied with the size and position of your video, click “Set Size + Position” to lock the position and resolution of your video. Click “Set Video” and navigate to the location of the video you want to use as screensaver.