N/APosted on - 01/04/2015
Why is my Sharp Aquos 4K ultra smart TV no connecting to the wireless network? I recently changed my apartment where am enjoying a great aquos TV experience, but my recent experience in my new apartment is anything than great. I have set up the TV properly with the right mode selected, but connecting to wi fi is challenging. The cable is working I only have a problem with running some app.
Help sharp Aquos 4K TV not connecting to WI FI
Here is a step by step guide to follow:
1. Turn your TV on and hit the "Menu" button on your remote control.
2. First, select "Internet Setup". Then select "Network Setup". Then "Connection Type".
3. Select "Wireless".
4. Select "Wireless Setup", followed by "Change", followed by "WPS". You can also, instead, select "Manual Setup" and enter your connection details manually.
5. Select "Push Button", followed by "Next".
6. On your wireless router, press the WPS button until a connection is established. Once a connection is established, press "Enter" on your remote to complete the connection.
Also, try either of these video links: