N/APosted on - 03/03/2015
I am currently looking forward to buy a new laptop. Up till now I have always been a fan of windows and more specifically windows 7. I heard that Windows 10 will be out by the end of this year. Can any beta tester tell me what is different in the new windows? Also I want to know whether it will be touch oriented.
First hands-on experience with windows 10
The Windows 10 is much better than Windows 8 as compared on the basis of features. The Window 10 will be touch oriented in some features like tap, swipe, zoom, stretching the pictures. These are the some coolest features of Window 10:
· Cortana (Microsoft’s intelligent personal assistant).
· Design and interface improvements.
· New universal applications for the PC in the Windows 10.
· Project Spartan (a new web browser).
· Xbox application for sharing PC games with friends.
· New revision of desktop Start Menu and virtual desktop system.
Hope this answer will help you a lot.