N/APosted on - 06/16/2012
Hi experts, I’m having this problem. I just got this errors “Data Execution Prevention Error” and “Windows Explorer”. Only regular Pc users could find this trouble. If someone can’t find the solution, then it’s very difficult for him to work on his system.
This error, Data Execution Prevention or DEP happens to prevent the suspicious software at the hardware level and to make the system secured against virus attacks.
As I’m not the regular user of pc, I can’t fix the trouble and I also don’t know which application caused this trouble. So I research about this and get a solution.
If someone can identify the error on running some particular software, the error will contain the name of particular software. Then he has to take the particular software to Data Execution Prevention Exception list. This is the list, which cannot be affected by these types of errors. Before adding the software to the list, he must ensure that software does not contain any virus. I need some expert opinion about this. Thanks a lot.
To help protect your computer,Windows has closed this program.
Name:Suite Integration Toolkit Executable
Errors “Data Execution Prevention Error” and “Windows Explorer”
Your drawback is incredibly straightforward to unravel.
If you're exploitation Windows XP, please follow successive steps:
1. Click to begin menu
2. Right click over ""My PC"" icon (Most time you'll be able to realize it on Desktop)
3. Click Properties possibility within the popup menu
4. Click the Advanced tab, and click on Settings underneath ""Startup and Recovery"" field.
5. Please currently click to Edit button, that the Boot.ini file opens in a very pad file.
6. You´ll realize one thing like that: multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)WINDOWS=""Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition"" /fastdetect /NoExecute=OptIn.
7. Well, currently you'll alter ""Optin"" by ""Alwaysoff"" (Be certain to enter the text fastidiously and exactly).
8. In Notepad, click File and so click Save and so exit.
9. Click OK two occasions to shut System Properties.
10. Restart your PC.
If you wish to disable just for a selected program please follow the next:
1. Click begin Menu.
2. Choose panel possibility
3. Choose System.
4. Click the Advanced tab.
5. Within the Performance region, choose Settings.
6. Click the information execute tab within the window that opens.
7. Choose to activate DEP for all programs and services aside from those I choose.
8. Click Add. (Be certain to understand wherever is your workable file before continue)
9. The open window can open. Browse and choose your application.
10. Click Open
11. Click Apply
12. Click Ok
If you're exploitation Windows prospect or higher:
1. Within the command prompt(Click begin menu and write CMD, then right-Click associate degrees to execute as an Administrator), sort in daring below and press Enter.
bcdedit.exe /set nx AlwaysOff
2. You must get a hit message back.
3. Shut the electronic communication.
4. Restart the PC
I hope you to be ready to install Visual Basic on your PC.
My best Regards,