N/APosted on - 08/10/2011
I am receiving an error message whenever I try to work on Roboform. I have a Windows 7 64 bit machine, with IE 8 installed on. I have the Roboform version 7.1 installed on it.
I was using it without any issues before. All of a sudden I started getting this error message whenever I try to perform any action.
E02: RoboForm cannot lget long EXE path – ‘C:Program
FilesMaxthon2IEPLORE.EXE’: Le fichier specifie est introuvable. (error
This seems to work for a few hours with IE 8 and then it comes up with an error message.
I am having major issues with this, is anyone else also facing the same?
E02: RoboForm cannot get long EXE path
Can you be specific, whether you see the Roboform toolbar or not?
Was the toolbar previously installed.
What I suggest is that:
1) Make sure RoboForm is enabled in Internet Explorer 8 add-ons:
– In Internet Explorer select Tools > Manage Add-Ons.
– Under Siber Systems two RoboForm Add-ons appear (toolbar and BHO).
– Scroll down to the very bottom of the list to see all add-ons.
– Click each RF Add-ons and click Enable button, if it is disabled.
– Restart the IE browser.
2) Show Roboform toolbar in IE: Select Tools > Toolbars > RoboForm.
– Agree to Enable RoboForm toolbar.
ALSO I hope you have NOT recently upgraded or changed your version of IE, as: RoboForm does not work in 64-bit Internet Explorer, it works only in 32-bit IE IF you have not upgraded or changed your version of IE, then it is OK as 32 bits is the default version of IE in 64 bits WINDOWS.
So RoboForm works in default browser of 64-bit Windows, which is 32-bit IE.