N/APosted on - 12/16/2013
Hello Techyv Users,
I need to know more about Dynamic Dependency Analyzer Windows Embedded 8 Standard, which is used as command line tool for Windows Embedded 8 Standard. Please do the needful for providing input or provide link towards a tutorial on that.
Thanks in Advance,
Ross P Klein
Dynamic Dependency Analyzer Windows Embedded 8 Standard
The details about Dynamic dependency analyzer Windows embedded 8 standard are as mentioned below:
1) The Dynamic dependency analyzer consists of executable files as
2) To start the Dynamic dependency analyzer application follow the steps mentioned below:
1) Open the command prompt and navigate to DDA
2) Type the following command in the command prompt window, 'DynamicAnalyzer.exe /s <path>/o <log>'
3) When the application opens, the application will call all the dependencies and DDA will detect them
4) After the application is analyzed return to the command prompt and the log file is saved
5) Check all the dependency details from the log file of the system