N/APosted on - 01/30/2013
I want to install a dual boot to my computer using Windows 7 or 8 and a Windows XP professional. My Purpose is that I want my visual basic running on Windows XP because it's not compatible with Windows 7 or 8 and my other application will run in Windows XP or 7.
Dual Boot Windows XP and Windows 7 or 8
• Turn on the PC running your current edition of Windows, so insert the installation disk into the computer's CD or DVD drive.
• On the Windows menu, click Install now.
• With the Get necessary updates for installation page, we have a tendency to suggest obtaining the newest updates to assist guarantee a successful installation and to assist shield your laptop against security threats. You want to be connected to the web to receive installation updates. This page won't seem if your laptop isn't connected to the web.
• On the sort your product key for activation page, suggest powerfully advocating that you just sort your 25-character product key to assist avoid issues throughout activation.
• On the license terms page, click I agree to the license terms.
• On the which sort of installation does one want? Page, click Custom.
• On the wherever does one wish to put in Windows page, choose the partition or disk wherever you wish to put in the new Windows software system.
• Click Next to start the installation. You may see a compatibility report.