Download flash player for asus
Flash Player is no longer available in the Play Store. However, you can still be able to download the Archived Flash Player Versions. Search for the Flash Player for Android 4.0 archives and then select Flash Player 11.1 for Android 4.0. And then download the latest version from there. This Flash Player version can only be use for Android 4.0 and higher.
Hi there Calvin,
Here's my step by step tutorial that would help you with your flash problem :
1. Go to settings > security > Click allow the installation of apps from unknown sources.
2. Next is download the Adobe Flash Player .apk file to your device from here : Archived Flash Player versions
3. Now open the File Manager and make sure that you tap the Adobe Flash Player .apk that you've just downloaded to install it.
4. Then, go back to settings > security > and untick (disallow) the installation of apps from unknown sources.
5. You need to install Boat browser from the Play Store.
6. Configure Boat browser to play Flash
7. Test : Visit a site with Flash and see if it work