N/APosted on - 01/14/2014
I ran Far Cry 3 Updater and it says that the executable files do not exist. I have checked for the .exe icon and it is in the folder where the game is installed. Now I don’t know what the problem may be and can anyone help me to fix this ? Please tell me what is the main error with this game ?
Thank you !
Far Cry 3 Updater
Failed to execute command farcry3_d3d11l.exe (error 193) Please make sure this executable file exists.
Cry 3 Updater failed to update
This main cause because of this trouble happens when the steam side and the path that’s in use is not correct.
1. Go to the installation directory that contains Far Cry 3. For example, “D:Program Files (x86)SteamsteamappscommonFar Cry 3bin”.
2. Create a shortcut of “farcry3_d3d11.exe”.
3. Right-click on the shortcut >> Properties.
4. In the “target” field, append “-uplay_steam_mode -language=English -steam_mode” after the quotes.
5. Now launch your game with this shortcut.
No more problem will be this time.