N/APosted on - 11/16/2012
I have android access on my phone and tablet and I want to configure my company email via android. I want to know how this is done in quick easy steps… Is there like a tutorial like email on android for dummies? Please help me with this.
Configure Company Email on Android Phone and Tablet
To configure your company or business email on your Android phone, please follow the steps below.
1. Go to "Menu" and select the "Email" icon.
2. If you already have emails accounts set up, those accounts will appear on the list. If there is none, you will get the email account setup screen.
3. Press the "Menu" key and look for "Add Account" at the bottom of the screen. If you already have email accounts set up, you just need to select "Add Account". If none, you will get the account setup screen as mentioned on Step 2.
3. Upon pressing "Add Account", you will need to enter your email address and password. You have the option to use this email account as default. Just click on "Next" to continue.
4. Some Android phones will ask you to select your email account type. You have to select from POP3, IMAP or Exchange depending on your email provider/company email.
5. After selecting your email account type, you have to enter the rest of the information about your account. You need to enter your incoming and outgoing server information. If you don't have these information, you will have to contact your email provider.
6. Your phone will test your account settings and your email will be connected to your Android. You are now ready to keep in contact with your clients, co-workers, friends or anyone else.
Hope this helps!