N/APosted on - 03/16/2012
Hello, any help would be greatly appreciated. I am using Cisco Supervisor Desktop, but I am having issues logging into the software.
I have a supervisor account type, but when I type in my user name and password, it gives me the following errors:
This ID does not have a Supervisor's rights. Then the application quits.
When I try to log in without a team login, it again gives me an error. I have attached an image with the error message.
Please help me out.
Cisco Supervisor Desktop Login Problem
You have to open Cisco Desktop Administrator for some configuration to avoid this error. First of all you have to do the following tasks:
In supervisor group, you have to add the Supervisor Desktop ID.
Secondly, in team, you have to add the Associate Supervisor Desktop ID.
Follow these steps to solve your problem.
1. Open Cisco Desktop Administrator.
2. Expand the Personnel Configuration on the left pane and select "Supervisors".
3. Now on the right pane you can see agents, you can add or remove agents from the list.
4. Now again on the left pane, click on Teams and expand it, Select default.
5. On the right pane, you can see three tabs, Click on second tab "Agents".
6. Now you can see a list of Selected and list of Available agents.
(Here, don't forget that in one time an agent can be assign to only one team).
7. Now click on the Supervisor tab and you will be able to see Primary Secondary, and all available supervisors.
(Here note that you can assign multiple supervisor to teams).
8. After assigning the supervisors to team, click on the "Contact Service Queue" tab and you will see there Queues assigned to the team and all available queues.
(Here note that you can assign multiple Queues to teams).
9. Login to your supervisor desktop after you have assigned a Supervisor Desktop ID to team.