N/APosted on - 08/25/2013
I was trying to display many kinds of contents using MicroStrategy Portlet but I got this following error message. How can I avoid this unexpected error? I there any configuration problem or something else? I extremely need your assistance.
Thanks in advance.
Micro Strategy Portlet
Cannot display MicroStrategy content:
Java io FileNotFoundException:
Cannot display MicroStrategy Portlet content
The error is because the settings of the Micro Strategy portlet are incorrect.
The solution to it is:
1) Open the portal page with Micro Strategy iView and Select 'Personalize'
2) Enter correct user id and password to connect to Micro strategy
3) Select the default display type from the drop down list. The types are Grid, Graph, Grid And Graph and Custom Visualization
4) Set the values for height, width for the display properties
5) After completing the setting personalization option, Click 'Change Settings'