Can I install linux double boot on Mac OS?
To install Linux on MAC OS follow the given steps.
1. Download and install REFIt DMG on your MAC and restart your computer.
2. Now you have to make a partition in your MAC to run Linux. To do it open boot camp and create a partition on which you will install LINUX. Choose at least 10 GB for this.
3. Now create a LINUX disk and insert it into the drive. Now restart your MAC and hold the C key to boot from CD. After everything is loaded you will see Linux desktop.
4. Now on in Linux desktop click on menu and search for gparted and click the searched item named Partition Editor. Now delete the partition labeled as BOOTCAMP and close it.
5. Now gparted will show you the free space. Now choose the largest continuous space to install Linux. And start installation.
6. After you have entered user information and it says ready to install, click on advance tab and change the drive for boot loader installation. Now install Linux.
7. After the installation is complete you can install drivers for your MAC.