N/APosted on - 05/31/2015
My computer screen just goes blank each time I boot up. I have used an old power supply and a used hard disk that is in a good condition and had Windows 7 64-bit installed. All the other accessories are brand new. The computer turns on with no problem and everything in it like the fan seems to run efficiently but there is no display at all. I have even checked on the VGA card and it is perfectly working on other computers. What could the problem be? Please assist me fix this issue.
Boot up time my PC screen goes blank
Step 1: Remove the power supply.
Step 2: Remove the battery.
Step 3: Press and hold the power button from 30 seconds to 2 minute.
Step 4: Put the battery back.
Step 5: Start up the computer.
Because of video adapter problem blank display can come. Reinstall the video driver.
1. Right click on the task bar.
2. Click on ‘Start Task Manager’.
3. Click on ‘Processes’ -> ‘explorer.exe’ -> ‘End Process’.
4. Click on ‘File’ -> New task(Run) -> type ‘explorer.exe' in ‘Open’ box -> ‘OK’.
5. Click on ‘Start’ button -> type ‘device manager’ on the search bar -> click on ‘Device Manager’.
6. Double click on ‘display adapters’ -> right click your display device -> click on ‘update driver software’ -> follow the steps.
7. Restart the computer to finish the update installation.