N/APosted on - 12/30/2012
Boost the audio on my laptop which has Windows 7? I have a new Lenovo laptop and want to know any tricks to increase the audio volume which is quite low.
Boost the audio of my laptop which has Windows 7?
To increase the volume of your laptop. You can use external speakers. It will help you. If you are not interested try this. Maybe it works for you. Follow the steps.
1. On the right corner of the desktop. Right click on the speaker icon.
2. Options will appear. Click on Playback Devices.
3. A window will open.
4. You will see below the tab Speaker Audio Device Or High definition Audio codec. Watch in the image below.
5. Single click on it to select and at the right bottom you will see properties. Click on it.
6. Now a window will open.
7. In the tabs you will see Enhancements. Click on it.
8. Now tick mark the box of Bass Boost and Loudness Equalization. Click on ok.