N/APosted on - 12/10/2013
I have heard Google Analytics is to be automatically updated very soon. May I know what does this auto conversion mean for my Google Analytics properties? Will the tracking codes be updated also? I am highly concerned as I don't have enough resources to retag my site right now.
Auto update by Google Analytics
The auto update Google Analytics is used to integrate Google analytical data with Google Docs.
The steps to create and use the Google analytical data are as mentioned below:
1) Create a new spreadsheet in Google Docs and name it
2) Go to 'Tools', select 'Script Gallery' and install 'Google Analytics Report Automation' script
3) Enable the script and access the Google Analytics data
4) To enable the script, Go to 'Tools' > 'Script Editor'
5) In the new window, open 'Go to Resources' > 'Use Google APIs'
6) Click 'Google APIs console' link to move to the page
7) In the new window, accept the terms of service and select 'API project', 'Create' option from the list
8) Enable the 'Analytics API' service in the system
9) Go to the API tab and copy the API key
10) Paste the API key and click 'OK' and close the window
11) Click 'Save' on the script editor window to store the settings