N/APosted on - 04/04/2016
Why am I getting this invalid error message whenever I try to use publish iOS application? Currently, I am using Mac Operating System so need an IT person to fix this problem. Can you help me in this? It would be really appreciated.
Adobe Flash Professional
Adobe Flash Professional Invalid input please help
If that error is thrown after an attempt to compile your application, you should check what profile you have set in the <supportedProfiles> tag. For more information, go to AIR Application Descriptor Elements. The supportedProfiles element classifies the profiles supported for the application. The following are the values that you can include in the supportedProfiles element:
* desktop – this profile is for AIR applications installed on a desktop computer that uses an AIR file. These applications don’t have access to the NativeProcess class which supposedly provides communication with native applications.
* extendedDesktop – this profile is for AIR applications installed on a desktop computer that uses a traditional application installer. These applications have access to the NativeProcess class.
* mobileDevice – this profile is for mobile applications.
* extendedMobileDevice – this profile is currently not in use.
So, since your problem is with the descriptor, I guess you should edit your app.xml file and include the mobileDevice profile in your supportedProfiles element. It should probably look something like this:
It is also possible to indicate multiple profiles in the supportedProfiles element separated by a space. For example:
* <supportedProfiles>desktop extendedDesktop</supportedProfiles>
Also check Descriptor Must Support Profile Desktop.