N/APosted on - 07/14/2011
Hello computer enthusiast,
I experience a problem while using Total Commander, while I was using the application, a message box appeared on my screen, the message goes, Access violation at address 71AD2E70, please see below the complete error message I pasted.
Access violation at address 71AD2E70. Read of address 71AD2E70.
Please report this error to the Author,
with a description of what you were doing when this error occurred!
This is my first time to see such error message, I don't remember doing some setting changes before this error message came about, I already done restarting my computer, I even re installed the application, but same error message will occur, at any given time while using the application, please help me with my problem, thanks and more power to all.
Access violation at address 71AD2E70
Hi Johnhegry my name is Joyce Skitter!
This is an error message that normally happens if:
1. The file had cross linked to another file.
2. It can be a malware issue.
3. You may have installed two or more anti-virus and firewall on your computer.
To resolve this issue, please try to do the following steps:
1. Check the permission on the folder of the program you are trying to open or use.
Right click on the folder.
Select on "properties".
Make sure that the folder is not "read-only".
2. Do a spyware scan on your entire system.
3. Check your programs. Make sure that there is only one anti-virus and one firewall (aside from Windows firewall) is present. If you do see more than one protection installed, please delete the unnecessary protection.
If the above solutions still does not work, try doing these steps:
1. Uninstall your software.
2. Download and install DirectX 8.1 through this site.
2. Use DirectX as input/output and see if it will fix the issue.