N/APosted on - 11/03/2012
I purchased Office 2010 and successfully installed but I have one problem, the spell check kit office 2010 is not working. I thought if I have to buy separate spell checker or I just have problem the language settings, I don’t know, so I need your explanations on this. Thank you guys…
Why spell check kit office 2010 not installed?
Hi Conrad Nelson, I search a solution that may help you solve your problem.
The proofing tools are not yet installed. Try to install it by follow these easy steps.
1. Close all possible programs running on your computer.
2. Click start and locate the control panel and click it.
3. Click on Add or Remove program.
4. Locate the Microsoft office, click it and choose change.
5. Seeing the Microsoft office professional plus 2010 tab; check Add or remove features and click continue.
6. Locate for proofing tools, click it to see a drop down list and choose “Run all from my computer”.
7. Lastly click Continue.