N/APosted on - 11/01/2012
In my organization we used Xerox printers for all kind of works. But now we are going to move to another brand from next year. I need to clean up the Xerox registries from our machines to stop any kind of problem. How can I do this thing safely?
What is the simplest way to do xerox registry cleaner
Your solution is given below-
1. First click start button then click control panel.
2. After entering control panel click the 'Add or remove' programs.
3. A page will be shown to you.
4. Then select Xerox printers & you will see remove button.
5. Click the remove button.
6. After clicking it, program will be remove.
7. After remove restart the computer.
You will see easily xerox printer is remove from your computer.
You also clean it by using ccleaner software. The software address given below download & install it.
Hopefully you will get solve to your problem. All the best.