N/APosted on - 06/04/2020
I was trying to get some information from web using IE but found the error that
- “The security certificate of this website was not issued by the trusted certificate authority.”
- “Page contains both secure and non secure items.”
I am not aware on this error. Please guide me how to fix it.
Web using IE but found the error
- This error is related to “SSL Certificate “ issue.
First we should know what does this error means. This type of error occurs when there is a mismatch in the address of domain name of the SSL certificate with the address of the name mentioned in the browser.
- This type of error occurs when the element requested is not being loaded from the secured source. This error is thrown to inform that the requested element may contain the information which is harmful to the system.
- To overcome this, always try to open the page with https:// which shows that the site is secured.