N/APosted on - 05/25/2012
Hi guys. This internal error code 105 has made my life a living hell. I have been trying to update my NVIDIA drivers from the website, but somehow I end up seeing this error dialogue box here. I haven’t played any of the latest battlefield game due to this annoying error. I have tried various mirrors for download, but I am yet to succeed. I have already tried the drivers that came with the CD, but nothing! Please help! Thanks.
Update My NVIDIA drivers Error
Follow the methods below to resolve your problem.
1. Log-in as administrator.
a. Go to Start and Click Accessories.
b. Right-click Command Prompt and select Run as Administrator.
c. In the Command Prompt type net user administrator /active:yes
d. Restart your computer or log-off to access and use the Administrator account.
e. Install the new driver.
1. Go to Start
2. Type %temp% in the search box, then click the Temp folder.
3. In the address bar of the dialog box, click Local
4. Look for the Temp folder then right click.
5. Click properties then click the Security Tab.
6.Click the edit button and on the next screen click add.
7. Type Everyone on the box.
8. Check Full Control box on the bottom of the dialog box.
9. Click Ok to the dialog boxes to close.
10. Restart and install the new driver.
Method 3 Reregister your Windows Installer
1. Click the Windows Start Button. In the search box type this %windir%system32msiexec /unregserver command and press Enter.
2. Click the Windows Start Button again and this time type this %windir%system32msiexec /regserver in the search box.
3. Download the latest version of the driver and install.
1. Download Guru3D- Drive Sweeper utility.
2. Uninstall your Driver again and use Guru3D- Drive Sweeper utility to remove any components of the driver completely.
3. Download the drivers directly from NVIDIA Website or use their scan here http://www.nvidia.com/Download/Scan.aspx?lang=en-us to automatically scan and install appropriate drivers for your computer.
4. Install the driver.