N/APosted on - 07/07/2014
I am having Blackberry Curve 9300 and today it gave me an error message "error 507: reload software" and after that it is showing the message "device is locked". It is giving options: unlock, emergency, cancel but when I click unlock, it is not asking any password or doing anything.
Did anybody experience this problem before? Is there a way to overcome this issue? Someone please help me. Thanks in advance for your help.
Unable to unlock my Blackberry phone
Assuming that you have Desktop Manager software v 6.0 to 7.0
1. Remove the battery from your 9300
2. Connect the BB to your computer using the USB cable
3. Once prompted to the Menu, click on Update
4. Click GET UPDATE. If there are no updates, click on VIEW OTHER VERSIONS and manually select the version you need to install
5. Choose to enter your email to receive update notifications where available if you decide to
6. Reinsert the battery removed before
7. Click on "Install Update" and wait.
Maybe there will be a prompt to activate the wireless option. Do it if so
Hope this helps