N/APosted on - 04/07/2017
Hi! I have an iPhone 4. I am trying to activate it, but its activation is failing again and again. I am worried sick. I have tried at least 20 times but still no positive results. I hope everything is fine with my iPhone. It says “cannot activate your iPhone now iPhone 4 activation error”. Please help me out. Thanks!
To Fix IPhone 4 Activation Error: A Complete Solution.
Hey! It’s quite natural that you are worried. It’s an iPhone after all, and this is a rare error. But you don’t need to worry. This error can be due to several little things. Hence, to get rid of this error you will have to check everything stepwise. Follow the steps mentioned below:
- It can be possible that the Apple servers are down or busy at that moment. You need to be a little calm and try after some time.
- Restart your iPhone.
- Now,check for locked or unlocked sim status. If you are attempting to activate the unlocked sim slot, then activation error is bound to occur.
- Check for internet connectivity.
- Also, iTunes might not be able to detect your iPhone. You need to connect your iPhone to a PC via USB. iTunes will open when iTunes detects your phone, activation procedure will begin shortly.
- If nothing works, restore your device.
- At last a safe option will be to contact apple care and get your iPhone activated.
Good luck to you!