N/APosted on - 01/22/2012
Please see the screen shot of the error message. Please help me to find out the problem. Thanks in advance.
LX200 GPS not responding. Please check communications port settings, power and connections to the control system.
TheSky 6 LX200 200 GPS problem
This error may be caused by a couple of things. You may opt to check the below settings.
· The system may not be configured on the correct communications port. You may wish to check the port configuration again and transfer it to the correct port.
· You may need to check the cable between the communication ports with the system.
· You may opt to change the cable between the system and device.
· Check that the device is configured on the correct baud rate.
· Check that the cross update hair frequency is not to high.
· Check that the port used is not fax or modem port.
· Check that the adapter pin is functioning properly.