Asked By 30 points N/A Posted on - 06/25/2020
Steps To Fix “Windows 7 Temporary Profile.”
Hi, To change Windows 7 Temporary file is an easy task. To change follow steps:-
- Reboot your device and sign in to your temporary file.
- Type “Regedit” in the search bar and run the registry editor.
- Select run as administrator in “Regedit.”
- Locate the path by typing the command given below:
“Computer \HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ SOFTWARE\ Microsoft\ Windows NT\ CurrentVersion\ ProfileList.”
- A list of names will pop up.
- The two profiles having the same name. Select the one with an extension .bak and log in. Rename the files.
- Now, you can close the window and restart the computer for a better experience.