N/APosted on - 07/14/2019
I am unable to connect my PC to the wireless connection, and when I’m trying to bring up the troubleshooting wizard, this ‘troubleshooter error 0x8007045a is displaying’. How to fix it?
Solution Of Troubleshooter Error 0x8007045a Occurring While Connecting The Laptop To Wireless Connection
This troubleshooter error 0x8007045a could be caused due to damaged system files. To fix this error, follow the steps given below-
- Click the start button and select All Programs, Accessories, System Tools, and then click Next.
- Select ‘Restore my computer to an earlier time’ and click next.
- Select the recent systems to restore point from ‘On this list, click and restore point,’ and click next.
- On the confirmation window, click next.
- After finishing the restoration process, reboot your PC.