N/APosted on - 06/02/2017
I am upgrading my recently purchased iPhone 6 to iPhone 6s. I am so excited but want my entire collection of data on my new phone. I don’t have an iCloud account and also don’t want one. Is there any way to save the data on my laptop? Please answer, how do you backup your iPhone on your computer?
Simplest Method: How Do You Backup Your IPhone On Your Computer?
If you do not wish to have an iCloud account, the only option that is left is iTunes. With the help of the same, you can have the backup copy of all your files on your desktop. Here is the procedure:
- Open iTunes. Now, connect your device to the computer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions if asked about a passcode or Trust your computer option.
- Select your iPhone when it appears at the top left corner of the screen.
- Select the box ‘Encrypt iPhone backup’ if you need to store the Health and Activity data also. If you don’t, tap on Back Up Now directly.
- After the process finishes, you can see the backup reliability under iTunes Preferences > Devices. Your phone’s name will appear along with the time and date on which backup was done.