N/APosted on - 12/16/2013
Dear Techyv Users,
I need to set up Microsoft Exchange email on your Samsung Galaxy S2, Please do the needful for providing me the step by step process to set Exchange mail Galaxy S2.
Thanks & Regards,
Larry S Montelongo
Set Exchange Mail Galaxy S2
The steps to set exchange mail for Galaxy S2 are as mentioned below:
1) Click 'Application' tab on the home screen of the device
2) Select 'Settings' option, Click 'Accounts and Sync' option from the list
3) Click 'Add Account' button to add a new account
4) Select 'Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync' option
5) Enter the email address and password and click 'Done'
6) Click 'Manual Setup' button to do the settings
7) Enter the domain name and exchange server name and click Next arrow on the top
8) Click 'OK', Click 'Next', Select the 'Activate' button for the activation of the account
9) User can change the account name in the setup email Textbox, Click 'Done'
10) After performing the above steps the email account has been added in the list