N/APosted on - 02/06/2015
I have an online malware scan tool that identified a certain malware running on my browser, all attempts to scan the system using an antivirus have proved not helpful. How can I remove this malware? It keeps on injecting onto my browser while accessing the internet and I get pop ups that I have visited an infected site.
Scanning for malwares with a malware tool
To remove your online malware you have to uninstall it. For uninstalling it, follow these steps which are given below:
· Firstly, go to the “Control Panel” of your computer.
· After that, click on the “Programs and Features” option in the “Control Panel”.
· Then, you will get a list of software’s installed into your system by clicking the “Programs and Features” option.
· After that, find you malware which you wanted to uninstall.
· Then, double-click on the malware and you will get a uninstall option.
· Click the “Uninstall” option and wait till it done.
Hope this answer will help you a lot.