N/APosted on - 04/10/2015
I recently heard about iWatch and the amount I have to spend just to make my life better. I’ve heard about Pebble Steel smartwatch. Will this perfectly sync with my iPhone? What about connecting it with my Android phone? What are the specifications of this watch? Is it water proof guarantee? Is it shock proof? What are the best features that we can say it is at the same level of iWatch? How much does it cost in the market?
Replacement for the expensive iWatch to better one
Hello Ms. Hernandez!
Peeble Steel Smartwatch will definitely fit and work with your iPhone and also Android phones. The cost of this device is $170 up to $200 a piece.
Here the specifications of the watch.
1. Stainless steel, Gorilla glass and genuine leather band.
2. Water proof and can with stand underwater pressure of 165’ or 50.2 meters.
3. Battery life up to 7 days
4. Readable display even in bright daylight, messages, internet access
5. You can play sound
6. USB charging cable with magnetic connectors
7. Bluetooth 4.0
8. 3D accelerometer
10. Light Sensor