N/APosted on - 10/17/2016
SSL certificates are also called as Digital certificates. They establish a secure connection between the server and browser. It protects the data like credit card information. If you already have one, you might have to renew it. how to renew ssl certificate in iis 7?
Renew Ssl Certificate In Iis 7 To Establish A Secure Encrypted.
1) Go to start, then select Programs.
2) Click on Administrative tools.
3) Then go to Internet Information Services Manager.
4) Select the main server in the connections tab present at top left of window.
5) In the features tab, double-click on server certificates.
6) Fill out the information you are asked to.
7) Enter your sites common name. This step should be done carefully; otherwise your certificate would not work properly.
8) After filling up the details click on Next/Generate.
9) Click on finish to complete the CSR wizard.
10) Enter the file name.
11) Copy-paste the contents of file using online order process.