N/APosted on - 04/06/2012
Hi, I am using real VNC serves in two desktops. One of them is getting connected with the NT 4.0 server, but the other is not connecting. It is showing connection failed with error code ERROR 10061. I have retried for the connection but failed. How to get rid of this problem? Let me know.
Real VNC Error code 10061
This error 10061 means that the server that you are trying to connect to it did not accept the TCP connection, and automatically has not authenticated by that server. This problem can be caused by one of the following issues:
– The TCP stack of you second computer is broken.
– Or, the DNS setup in the computer that is not connecting is broken.
– Also, depending on the address you use in your second computer, it may be the firewall configuration of the server that is blocking you.
– Also the firewall of the server may not allow you to connect because of the network interface you are using.
– Finally, check your firewall, it cause this anomalies too.