N/APosted on - 08/01/2013
I want to use Excel 2010 to Oracle ODBC to query data, but I don't want to install the Oracle Client through ODBC.
Is there an easy solution to this problem?
Can some one tell me how to do this?
Any help at all would be excellent,
A question that involves Excel 2010 oracle odbc
It's a simple procedure, please follow the below steps:
1. Click the data connection wizard item.
2. Click the Advanced option to connect Oracle DB.
3. Choose the provider for OLE DB. (can download from here,if not provided)
4. Choosing next, then in connection tab, provide details.
5. Verify the connection (Test). Then click OK.
6. Data Connection wizard pops up now, pick the any desired table for access within the PL/SQL schema.
7. Select finish, and start importing data.