N/APosted on - 04/06/2015
Can I use this touch screen system and non-touch screen based systems? Can I be exported to PDF, Excel, or text file formats? Can I send reports to the customer over the internet? Which operating system is required? Can I use Gift Cards? Can I use this as multi location? Can this provide automatic back up? Thank You
The quality of POS Software and benefits of using this
I just want to clarify your inquiries, I can definitely answer all of your question basing it universally. I just want to know what model? What type of POS system are you going to use? There are lots of POS system that we can use. Old version or new version?
1. Can I use this touch screen system and non-touch screen based systems? Answer – yes you can use touch-screen-based-POS system. POS will automatically diverts its control to mouse control if touch-screen is not active.
2. Can I be exported to PDF, Excel, or text file formats? Answer – POS systems offers wide range of file and report format. So you don’t have to worry about the format t you can export it definitely and most of the time with MS Excel, Crystal Report Sheet which can be converted to PDF.
3. Can I send reports to the customer over the internet? Answer – POS systems offer different ways of reports. You can send daily earnings, weekly, monthly, yearly, quarterly, by products, etc.
4. Which operating system is required? Answer – operating system will be based on the POS that you’re going to use. If you’re going to use non-touch screen POS then you can use minimum requirements available. If you’re going to use touch-screen enabled POS then better to use state of the art computers.
5. Can I use Gift Cards? Answer – gift cards will depend if the store accredits the gift card. Gift cards do have barcodes and tracking numbers that you can store to claim it.
6. Can I use this as multi location? Answer – yes you can use multi-function-location POS. POS designed to support multiple users in multiple location.
7. Can this provide automatic back up? Answer – daily reporting is one means of back-up, POS provides back up system that it stores in server database if it’s multi-location.