N/APosted on - 03/08/2012
I am having a problem with pop-up windows and I want it to be solved quickly. My Mozilla Firefox browser was working properly before this problem occurred. I need to visit few sites and most of their login windows are pop-up windows. So I have to allow pop-up for those particular sites. But recently it is not working either so please some one help me solve the problem. I like to mention that I have already tried resetting the previous ones but it did not work either.
Pop-up windows are not showing.
Well the problem you are facing is regarding pop-ups. One of the solution is done by yourself but it did not work.
Let me help you with this problem. Follow these steps:
1. Open Mozilla Firefox.
2. Click on tools> Option>click on the content tab (As you done above in the picture)
3. "Check" Block Pop-ups windows. As this option did not work for you.
4. Now click on Exceptions button against "Block pop-ups windows.
5. New window will open. Type the URL Address you want to show pop-ups, and click on Allow.
6. Enter all the sites you want to show pop-ups and click on Allow
Hope this will help you.