N/APosted on - 07/22/2016
Hi. Active directory health check script provides what information? Also, which PowerShell script is used by active directory health check script and what information does it give? Thanks in advance.
Obtaining Information Via Active Directory Health Check Script
. Active directory health check script is used to give the following information-
• The number, type, names and IP Address of server
• The specifications such as CPU, RAM, number of NICs, manufacturer of hardware of the server
• Site, redundancy, availability of location of servers
• Versions, ensuring if latest versions of drivers have been installed and have been kept up-to-date or not of hardware drivers.
• All the other software which are installed on the server and are being run in the background
• Domain controllers with antivirus software installed
• All the other servers which are run on the host and share resources for virtual servers
vCheck PowerShell script is used by active directory health check script and gives information about domain naming, FSMO Owners, PDC, schema, infrastructure, active users and machine counts, inactive computers, computer names, computer accounts, summary of statistics needed to run the script such as the plug-ins that are being used, time taken to complete etc.