N/APosted on - 06/06/2017
I like to use Microsoft Outlook as my email client. I want to repair my Microsoft Outlook personal file also called as the PST file. How to use the Outlook inbox repair tool to repair personal files?
Microsoft Outlook Inbox Repair Tool For PST Files
The correct method to repair the Microsoft Outlook personal file also called as the PST file is as follows.
- Close Microsoft Outlook.
- Open the Microsoft Outlook Inbox Repair Tool.
- Type in the path of the PST file or your Microsoft Outlook personal folder in the dialogue box.
- You can also browse it to locate the PST file
- Now click the Start button.
- The Inbox Repair Tool will run several times during this process.
You can recover the repaired items from the old PST file to the new PST file.