N/APosted on - 07/10/2014
I have subscribed for Office 365 Premium. Using excel when I am filling some expenses, the right click is not working properly.
I am unable to format any selected cell directly. The right click is not showing any context menu. To edit that cell, again, I have to go to the main menu button and have to select the cell for any format or changes.
Anybody faced the same issue with the Microsoft Excel Premium account? Can somebody suggest me to resolve this issue. Thanking you all in advance.
In Microsoft Excel right click is not working in cells
It's an Excel setting that causes this to happen.
I will explain the steps you need to take to resolve this problem:
1. Open up the Excel spreadsheet.
2. Press the File tab and access the Options menu.
3. A new window will appear. From the left panel select the Advanced option.
4. Now search for the "Allow editing in cells" function and make sure it is checked. Unchecking the option will not give you permission to edit the cells.
5. Press OK and now you can edit anything you want within the spreadsheet.