N/APosted on - 06/12/2014
I am new in using Gmail and I want to know how to organize my mails especially In managing the tabs. How can I enable the tabs, hide and show my tabs and everything? Please help me as I really want to know more about Gmail. Thanks.
Managing and Organizing Gmail Tabs
Tabbed inbox is a new feature of Gmail. And this is use for sorting various categories in your mails. To enable this feature, follow the steps below:
1. Launch or log in to your Gmail account on your browser.
2. Choose the cog settings icon from the upper right side of the window.
3. Select Configure Inbox from the list.
4. There are five categories on Gmail tabs by default. Choose your desired tab and select the Save option when done.
5. You will be prompted with the new overlay screen that includes information on your new setup. Choose the Okay, got it! button to continue with the new inbox.
For more detailed information, watch the video below:
Managing Gmail Tabs