N/APosted on - 01/03/2018
Hello everyone, I am curious to know about the procedure to manage the Active directory admin center. I am currently working on Windows Server 2012. I want to achieve my external domain with some specific instances.
Manage Active Directory Admin Center Instances
1. Navigate to Server Manager and select Tool.
2. Click Active Directory Administrative Center.
3. Or you can also click the start menu and enter dsac.exe.
4. Select Manage and then choose Add Navigation Nodes.
5. Click Add Navigation Nodes.
6. Under Add Navigation Nodes, select Connect To other domains.
7. Provide the foreign domain name in the Connect type and then choose Ok.
8. Now you can simply manage the extraneous field.