N/APosted on - 04/21/2017
I am using iTunes on my Apple device. I was able to perform every operation on this device, but now, it turns out that this itunes unknown error 9006 has something I am unable to resolve.
Learn To Resolve Itunes Unknown Error 9006 Manually.
Just follow these steps to solve your problem:
- Make sure that you are having aworking network connection.
- Next, exit iTunes.
- Then, Update iTunes and install any software updates to your Mac OS.
- After that, reboot your computer.
- Then, disable all software firewalls temporarily, including anti-virus.
- Try using an alternate USB port on the computer and then update again.