N/APosted on - 07/26/2016
I am using Access 2002 and I want to convert mdb to accdb online. I want the Files to be more secure and free from replication which is why I want to go ahead with the conversion. I would also like to know about the steps for conversion of Access 97. Can you please suggest me the steps to do the conversion. It will be a great help! Thanks in advance.
Learn more about conversion of the database: convert mdb to accdb online
The steps to convert mdb to accdb online for converting your Access 2002 to accdb format are as follows-
1) Open the database with the help of Access 2007/2010.
2) Open the File menu first. Among the options shown, click on open
3) When the dialog box opens, browse the .mdb File that you would like to convert into .accdb format.
4) Select the option Save and publish from under the File menu and then select access database from database File types option
5) Save the File by clicking on the option Save as
6) After the Save as dialog box opens, type in the File name with which you would like to and then click on Save to Save the File. The database will originally be closed by Access.
The steps to convert Access 97 are-
1) Open the software Access 2010. After it opens up, click on File menu and then click on open
2) After the open dialog box opens up, you need to select the database to open it up and convert it to .accdb format.
3) A dialogue box of database enhancements will open up in which you need to select yes. Access will automatically Save the changes and also close the database.
Hope we helped.